-Brianna M. Jackson
Striving to consistently acquire involvement through Marketing and New Product Innovation
Regional Director • Executive Marketing Assistant • Customer Service Representative
Consistent history of exceptional performance through various avenues. While attending school full-time (University of Washington Business Administration Program) and working full-time as a Regional Director multiple performance awards were received. Excel at opening new accounts, identifying business opportunities, marketing, and building long-term relationships that deliver continuing increased revenues.
- Consistent Exceptional Performance: University of Washington Dean’s List, Awarded a Scholarship through PepsiCo Foundation ExCEL Awards Program, Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society, promoted within 2 months.
- Innovative Business Practice: Record of introductory technological advancements, new business practices used throughout company, effective fresh marketing plans.
- Managing for Success: Oversaw internal, field, and distributor sales efforts that expanded market penetration, sales, brand visibility, and volume growth.
- Increasing Profitable Territories: Opened 8 new accounts within a year (increased revenue stream by 25%), increased profits through existing accounts, and established connections with key account managers.
- Maximizing Efficiency: Reduced overhead costs, resourcefully used assets in order to heighten profits.
Customer Relations • Optimizing Profit • Business Development
Innovative Solutions • Account Retention • Time Efficiency • Strategic Planning
Market Analysis • Quantifiable Improvements • Sustainable Business Practice
Happy Feet, Seattle, WA 2012 – Present
Regional Director of Washington (2012-present)
Managing relations between 5-plus Happy Feet Coaches and 30-plus Educational accounts while actively identifying and developing business opportunities. Expert knowledge of working with as well as providing group instruction to multiple age groups. Hire and train 10-plus employees in an innovative and sustainable way. Independently running the franchise while creating strategic new marketing plans. Consistently building meaningful, long-term relationships with an organization’s clients and strategic partners.
- Most Established Franchise Director of all Regions.
- Promoted to the highest position in the company.
- Actively increasing profits and minimizing costs.
- Creator of various marketing plans and innovator of business tactics.
- Producing and renovating multiple employee time schedules.
- Expanded brand prominence and market penetration while warranting sustainable business practices.
Concord Ventures, Bellevue, WA
Executive Administrative Marketing Assistant (2011-2013)
Managed accounts, payroll, important paperwork for a boutique investment banking firm dealing with mergers and acquisitions. Responsible for introducing new technologies to the company. Organized and filed new client portfolios while compiling old tombstones and testimonials for company marketing. Created and managed all Social Media for the company (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Maintained 400-plus clients through ACT! (SAGE) program documentation.
- Formulated multiple marketing and advertising arrangements.
- Increased shared knowledge throughout company with innovation and new technologies.
LA Fitness, Bellevue, WA
Customer Service Representative (2010-2013)
Enthusiast approach to working with people. Attracting potential customers through knowledgeable suggestions. Open and maintain customer records by updating various types of account information.
Marketing Sales Representative (2009-2011)
Placed in the top 15 Sales Representatives in the company.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
Concentrations in Entrepreneurship & International Business
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
University of Washington Dean’s List
Phi Sigma Theta National Honor Society
Scholar of PepsiCo Foundation ExCEL Awards Program
National Association of Business Professionals (NABP)
Paul Robeson Award
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)
Boys and Girls Club
Bellevue College Soccer Program
Crossfire Premier Academy
MS Office, Sage ACT! , Social Media Platforms, others